Rabu, 28 November 2012

ADMITING MISTAKES AND MAKING PROMISES


Admitting Mistakes


•   Mistake is a misunderstanding or misconception or an error in action, calculation, opinion, or judgement caused by poor reasoning, carelessness, insufficient knowledge, etc.
•        When you have a mistake to someone, you need to plead your mistake, so the problem will be clear.

So Admitting Mistake is the way you to admit and ask for a sorry of your mistake.


The Benefits of Admitting Your Mistakes
•          It demonstrates your courage
•          It demonstrates your humanity
•          It engenders more trusting relationships
•          It creates greater organisational value

Expression to Admit Mistakes?

·         I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
·         You’re right. I’m fully responsible for this matter.
·         I admit what I’ve done is wrong.
·         I realize I’ve made mistakes.
·         Yes, I take the blame.
·         It shouldn’t be like this. Forgive me.
·         I never intended it that way


Respond  to  Admit of Mistake :
·         Don’t mention it.
·         That would be okay
·         Just take it easy
·         Let it go.
·         Forget it.
·         That’s fine.
·         I give you sorry.
·         It doesn’t matter for me


What is ‘Making Promises’?

•         A promise  is a commitment by someone to do or not do something or a declaration that something will or will not be done, given, etc.
            Making Promise is the expression how express your promise to someone.

Before Make A Promise, you need to…
·           Think about the promise before you make it
·           Be honest about your capabilities
·           Talk about the promise with another person
·           Watch the things that you promised
·           Keep your mouth shut

Making Promises Expressions :
·           I swear.
·           I promise.
·           Trust me, I can.
·           I will pick you up.
·           I assure you that I will return it on time
·           I won’t go, I swear to stay here.
·           I swear I will not let you down.
·           Don’t worry, I’ll see you before I leave.

Respond a Promise :
·           Thank you.
·           I believe you.
·           Let me be assured.
·           Okay.
·           Just let the time to answer.
·           I wish you can keep on your promise
·           I’ll wait for you.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Latest Tweets

 
;